I’ve come across some great tutorials in the last week and I thought I’d gather them all here for your amusement.
- Knitting without a cable needle
- How to make a better thumb hole on mitten or gloves using waste yarn
- Different ways to increase stitches
- Formula for figuring out the gauge on a knitted hat
- Emily Ocker’s Cast On – for use in projects knitted in the round
- Eyelet Cast-on – Combo of knitting & crocheting useful for working with lace yarn
- Ruby – Victorian-inspired cardigan – White Lies Design – $9.50
- Colette – Victorian-inspired lacy cardigan – White Lies Design – $9.50
- Cuff to Cuff Cardigan – Short Sleeved – Red Heart – FREE
- Checkerboard Lace Scarf – The Purl Bee – FREE
- How to hem jeans so you keep the original hem – I’m planning to try this is a new skirt I got. It had a border all around the bottom that I want to keep.
For other ideas, inspirations, patterns and tutorials (and to see photos for all these things) – be sure to follow my Pinterest board.